Ph.D. (2006) – Department of Biotechnology, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati (A.P.).
• Associate Professor of Biochemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2019 – Till date.
• UGC Raman Post-Doctoral Fellowship in USA, Penn. State University, Pennsylvania State: August 2016 - May 2017.
• Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) in Biochemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2006 – June 2019.
• Assistant Professor (Stage 2) in Biochemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2011 – June 2016.
• Assistant Professor (Stage 1) in Biochemistry, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa: June 2007 – June 2011.
• Kran Merkazith Post-Doctoral Fellowship (VATAT), Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel: March 2006 – June 2007.
• Coordinator, Department of Biochemistry period from June 2007 to September 2007; August 2014 to August 2016 and September 2018 to February 2020.
• Head, Department of Biochemistry period from February 25, 2020 to September 2020.
• Member in University Payroll System period from December 2013 to till date.
• Member in University Research Cell period from December 2013 to February 2016.
• Public Information Officer (PIO) for University Academics, Research cell and Examinations period from March 2014 to February 2016.
• Member in NSS University level advisory committee under head of the development departments from August 2014 to August 2016.
• Member, Committee for Counseling Students, AY 2014-15 & 2015-16.
• Member, Committee for payment of mess dues, AY 2015-16.
• Member, Committee for Scrutiny of Roster Points of Teaching Positions 2015-16 and 2017-18.
• Member, Committee for Scrutiny of College Affiliation Applications and Enclosures for the AY 2017-18.
• Coordinated Screening cum Evaluation Committee for CAS, August and September 2017.
• Associate Director, Directorate of Admissions, YVU, from 25.10.2017 to 26.10.2020. • Assistant Director, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, YVU, from September, 2018 to till date.
• Coordinated Screening cum Evaluation Committee and Selection Committee for CAS, 2020-21.
• Isolation and Molecular characterization of lipoxyzenase (LOX) gene (s) from finger millet (Eleusine coracana L.) sponsored by DBT, New Delhi, India in 2009-2012 as PI – Project Outlay: Rs. 28.90 Lakhs. (BT/PR10858/02/682/2008, Dated: 06.10.2009).
• Is really methyl farnesoate regulates vitellogenin expression in crab?, sponsored by DST, New Delhi, India in 2010-2013 as PI - Project Outlay: Rs. 19.28 Lakhs. (BT/PR10858/02/682/2008, Dated: 06.10.2009).
• Isolation and molecular characterization of molt-inhibiting hormone (MIH) gene(s) from the eyestalks of freshwater crab Oziotelphusa senex senex sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, India in 2012-2015 as PI – Project Outlay: Rs. 11.81 Lakhs. (Sanction Order F. No. 41-582/2012 (SR), Dated: 18.07.2012).
• Ms. M.G.S. Sowjanya | In uter o exposure of biochanin-A alters reproductive health of Wistar rats | May, 2015.
• Mr. B. Srinivasa Reddy | Regulation of vitellogenesis in the crab Oziothelphusa senex senex using selected endocrine modulators | October, 2015.
• Ms. H. Neelima | Role of methyl farnesoate (MF) and molt inhibiting hormone (MIH) on molting of the crab Oziothelphusa senex senex | March, 2017.
• Ms. V. Sridevi | Recovery of prenatal exposure of baicalein induced reproductive abnormalities by the testosterone in male mice | May, 2019.
• Mr. P. Naveen | Prenatal Exposure of Zestoretic on Male and Female Wistar Rat Reproductive Health.
• Mr. Y. Ambedkar (Co-Supervisor) | A Study of Anti-cancerous Activity of Brazilin a Secondary Metabolite from Caesalpinia sappan. L.
Achievements / Awards: 02
• Best Research Scholar Award in the Department of Biotechnology, Sri Venakateswara University, Tirupati, for the year 2003-2004.
• Best Paper Presentation Award in UGC sponsored National seminar on “Recent Advances in Animal Physiology”, (Dec. 27 and 28, 2004) S. V. University, Tirupati.
• VATAT Post-Doctoral FELLOW award for the year 2006-2007 by Govt. of Israel, Israel (March 15, 2006 to June 26, 2007).
• SERB Young Scientist Award, by Department of Science and Technology and Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi in July 2010.
• UGC Raman Post-Doctoral fellowship in USA for the year 2016-17 (August 31, 2016 to May 29, 2017).
Research Publications in National & International SCI Journals : 46
Google Scholar Citations: Visit here
Number of Book Chapters (National / International) : 04
Number of Books Published (National / International) : 03
Number of Conference / Symposia Organized : 06
Number of Conference / Symposia Attended : 45
Membership in Prestigious Academic Bodies
• Life member in Association of Biotechnology and Pharmacy, Guntur.
• Life member in National Environmental Science Academy, New Delhi.
• Life member in Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkatta.
Life member in Indian Society for the Study of Reproduction & Fertility, Rajasthan.
Reviewed Research Papers of Various Scientific Journals
Naturwissenschaften, Cytologia, General and Comparative Endocrinology, Aquaculture, Journal of Crustacean Biology, Fisheries Science, Asian Journal of Andrology, Biotechnology, Journal Biological Science, Journal of Biological Chemistry, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Journal of Marine Science and Research Development, Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Aquaculture Reports, Iranian Journal of Bio Medical Sciences, Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, Journal of Plant Biology, Plants, Current Pharmaceutical Design, International Journal of Endocrinology, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry and Earth and Environmental Science.
Ph.D. Thesis Adjudication
Adjudicated thesis submitted to Acharya Nagarjuna University (Guntur), The University of the Sunshine Coast (Australia), Sri Venkateswara University (Tirupati).
Physiology and Molecular Endocrinology of Crustaceans; Mammalian Reproductive Toxicology; Bioactive Compounds on Colorectal Cancer.